Wall panelling with coloured glass - SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION
Lacquered Glass for wall panelling
What is it?
SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION is a lacquered glass, coloured and opaque in appearance, and is produced by depositing and then baking a highly durable and resistant lacquer to one side of the glass.
Where can it be used?
As privacy glass in bathrooms
As durable and aesthetic cladding glass for walls and doors.
Furniture – ideal for use on wardrobes and cupboards
Decorative glass in reception areas
Glass with contemporary colours: This panel glass range comprises eight types of shaded glass, 3 types of light shaded glass contrasting with 4 bold colours and one intense black coloured glass
Glass with resistance to humidity: Thanks to a special composition of the lacquer, this lacquered glass can be used in high humidity areas, like kitchens and bathrooms
Durability: Since lacquer is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage
SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION is available in 8 shades :
- This coloured lacquered glass is for interior use only, suitable for installation in any enclosed space, including rooms which are likely to be moist and humid (kitchen, bathroom etc).
- This glass should always be placed in front of an opaque wall.
- The wall should be perfectly smooth and flat. If the installation surface is too irregular, a plywood panel needs to be fixed before installing the glass.
- This glass is not to be installed on damp walls or close to sources of heat (electric heaters, cookers etc).
- Adhesive fixing: Mirror-compatible adhesive must be used (test the reaction of the glue on the lacquer if in doubt about the neutrality of the glue), or double-sided adhesive tape.
- Mechanical fixing: This can be done using mirror rail which will also help mask irregularities in the wall, using brackets or 'J'-section trim.
- The gap between two panels should ideally be 1-2mm.
Also Visit : Glass for Interior Applications
For detailed, technical product information on this glass, click on the corresponding product file(s)
SGG PLANILAQUE® EVOLUTION