Windows - Solar Control Glass
Solar control glass has a microscopically thin coating on one side that reflects heat from the sun to the outside. This helps to prevent overheating in conservatories and large areas of glazing. It can also reduce uncomfortable glare from direct sunlight.
- Reflects up to 2/3 heat from the sun to keep interiors cooler, even with large areas of glazing such as conservatories.
- Less need for costly air conditioning or unsightly blinds for maximum light and a feeling of space.
- An energy efficient way to keep interiors cooler.
- Filters uncomfortable glare from the sun, whilst letting in lots of natural light.
- An attractive and luxurious alternative to plastic roofs.
When used in combination with other products, solar control glass for windows provides a range of benefits. These include multi-functional glazing such as thermal insulation (for round-the-year comfort), low-maintenance, noise reduction, decorative value and enhanced safety & security.