The Brighter Mirror with Zero Lead
Miralite Revolution is ready to set a new precedent in the world of mirrors in recent times. This new Mirror from Saint - Gobain Glass stable is made from glass, among the c learest of its kind in the world, thus making it clearly the brighter mirror.
- Combines fire resistance and solar control
- Facade glasses with Fire Resistant capabilities
- Best option for green buildings
- Malls, Commercial complex, Retails space, Office buildings
The toughest fire resistant glass in the World is now made in India.
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain (a unit of Saint-Gobain Glass), the leader in the manufacture of fire resistant glasses for over 30 years across the globe , will now manufacture the “World’s toughest fire resistant glass”- Contraflam, in Chennai, India.
Coloured & Toughened - Glass that lasts
- Wide application across exterior facades & interiors
- Perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, wall panels, doors
- Humidity-resistant, eco-friendly, durable, safe
- Available in several colors and dimensions
- Easy to install and maintain
A fascinating fusion of light & colour
- Combines the magnificence of glass with the strength of LEDs
- Creates dynamic, ambient and interactive architectures
- Enhances the design & display of communication structures
- Integrates turnkey hardware, customized software & installation
LED by design, led by glass
- A double-glazing solution that incorporates the LED technology
- A solar control glass ensuring thermal & acoustic insulation
- A solution that enables video technology integration into a glass facade
- A large-scale digital display transparent for the occupants within
- Will partner the French carmaker in being the single source of automotive glass supply (OEM) for Renault Duster
- Extend glass solutions with acoustic, atmospheric, thermal and visual comfort
- Ensure greater safety & Security to the end consumer
- Award conferred in appreciation of Sekurit's timely support, especially during contingencies
- Sekurit India exclusive supplier of glass for GM car models Spark (M200) & Beat (M300)
- Also awarded with orders for 2 new models
- Saint-Gobain SIGNS AN MOU WITH IITM RESEARCH PARK
- The seventh cross-functional research and development centre - Saint-Gobain Research India (SGRI), to be located in Chennai
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, announced the launch of its seventh cross-functional research and development centre, Saint-Gobain Research India (SGRI), to be located in Chennai.
- Participation from 60 colleges
- Over 1200 registrations and 235 submissions
- 8 finalists shortlisted for the grand finale
The Saint-Gobain Glass initiative 'Transparence 2012' (an annual design competition held for students of Architecture and Interior Design) found culmination with its Grand Finale at Sonepat on 26th January, 2013.