- Casis Purple, Fusion Orange, Olive Green and Choco Brown add to the melange of colours that is Planilaque Evolution.
- Planilaque coloured glass now comes in a whopping range of fifteen colours!
- Saint-Gobain received the “European Cleantech Corporation of the Year” award at the 9th European Cleantech Forum in Bilbao (Spain), organized by Cleantech Group, a global network that brings together investors, start-ups and industrial groups in the area of green technology. This award singles out a company for its significant action to promote innovation in green technology and environmentally friendly products and services.
- Explores creative possibilities in interior design using glass
- Live projects showcased from across the world, for several segments and applications
- Host of other features – like dealer locator, downloading the swatch, placing an enquiry with the company directly
Glass Calcs In Minutes With Saint-Gobain Glass' New Webtool And Smartphone App
Saint-Gobain Glass has developed an ingenious new webtool and associated smartphone app that will determine the most appropriate glazing for any home and then calculate the potential cost savings. Using the tool, homeowners may see in minutes the tangible benefits of choosing high performance Saint-Gobain glass for their new windows.
SGG Cool-Lite Xtreme, the latest innovation in commercial glazing from Saint-Gobain Glass, is an extremely selective solar control coating while remaining neutral in appearance. Allow light in and keep heat out by using SGG Cool-Lite Xtreme in facades, offices, schools, and atriums to create light, airy spaces which are comfortable all year round.
The latest Sustainability brochure from SGGUK showcases its green credentials and active contribution to sustainability within the glass industry and beyond.
The brochure focuses on how Saint-Gobain Glass UK’s commitment to sustainable development relates to The Saint-Gobain Group as a whole and how this affects the stakeholders; specifically looking at social commitment, environmental challenges and economic growth.
Saint-Gobain Glass has launched SGG PLANITHERM ONE and the unique SGG PLANITHERM ONE II which boast a remarkable optimum centre-pane U-value of just 1.0W/m2K. The new products are the latest innovative additions to the Saint-Gobain Glass popular PLANITHERM range and are now available from stock.
In a move reflecting its commitment to improving skills and industry training, international construction materials company Saint-Gobain is sponsoring ‘Teambuild 2011’ – an annual competition which will see sixty of the UK construction industry’s most talented under 30 year olds complete a series of real-life construction challenges.
Saint-Gobain Glass has signed a major advertising deal that will see the PLANITHERM brand splashed across pitchside boards during Rugby Super League games on Sky Sports, Fox Sports, and the BBC this season. PLANITHERM was also advertised during the recent Scotland vs. England Six Nations Rugby Union game in February, which attracted a huge audience.