SGG Envision is an advanced solar control glass and low-E glass. This green building glass is designed to give a spectrally selective solar control performance and comes with excellent thermal insulation properties.
SGG Envision is manufactured by depositing a coating of metallic oxides by magnetically enhanced cathodic sputtering under vacuum conditions onto clear or body-tinted glass. It is this coating that gives the glass its solar control and thermal insulation properties as well as its distinctive appearance.
- Structural glazing, facade glazing, bolted systems, curtain walling and fenestration applications
- Insulated glazing units, laminated double glazed units, laminated, heat treated and bent glazing units
- Excellent performance
- High selectivity
- Abundant light transmission
- More transparent than other solar control glasses
- SGG Envision Iris (SKN 144)
- SGG Envision Magma (SKN 154)
- SGG Envision Future (SKN 444)
- SGG Envision Nebula (SKN 454)
- SGG Envision Lumosa (SKN 744)
- SGG Envision Quasar (SKN 754)
Find out more
Questions are grouped by common theme , so select the area which you require