SGG NanoSilver is an advanced solar control glass and low-E glass. This green building glass is designed to give a spectrally selective solar control performance and comes with excellent thermal insulation properties.
SGG NanoSilver is manufactured by depositing a coating of metallic oxides by magnetically enhanced cathodic sputtering under vacuum conditions onto clear or body-tinted glass. It is this coating that gives the glass its solar control and thermal insulation properties as well as its distinctive appearance.
- Structural glazing, facade glazing, bolted systems, curtain walling and fenestration applications
- Insulated glazing units, laminated double glazed units, laminated, heat treated and bent glazing units
- Excellent performance
- High selectivity
- Abundant light transmission
- More transparent than other solar control glasses
- SGG Nano Silver KS 138 II
- SGG Nano Silver KS 146 II
- SGG Nano Silver KS 438 II
- SGG Nano Silver KS 446 II
- SGG Nano Silver KS 738 II
- SGG Nano Silver KS 746 II