The SGG MASTERGLASS range consists of five tasteful interior glass patterns. These shiny geometric patterns are printed onto the glass, and appear transparent on a translucent matte base.
A precisely controlled process products the distinctive textures in the glass surface. The glass has one textures face and one smooth face.
All aspects of quality of SGG Master Glass textured glass conform to EN 572-5
This contemporary range of design glasses brings style and brilliance to any application. It is ideal for creating sophisticated environments in residential, commercial and retail settings(offices, shops, hotels etc)
SGG MasterGlass is used extensively, in application like:
- Fixed or sliding partitions
- All-glass doors and framed doors
- Windows and glazing in facades
- Shower and bath screens
- Furniture(cabinet doors, tables, counters, shelves)
- Indoor and outdoor guarding
- Balcony screens
- Stair treads, floor panels
- Street furniture
The SGG MasterGlass range comprises five patterns, which offer a fresh approach to any glass application.
SGG MasterGlass glass can be used to create attractive aesthetics effects. Its high degree of translucency optimises lightlevels, whilst providing subtle obscuration for privacy and screening.
For locations and applications requiring safety glass, SGG MasterGlass can be used in either toughened or laminated form, in order to comply with current national standards and regulations.
SGG MASTERGLASS is available as
- SGG MASTER-LENS
- SGG MASTER-CARRE
- SGG MASTER-LIGNE
- SGG MASTER-RAY
- SGG MASTER-POINT
Thickness : 4/6/8 mm
MASTER-CARRE is also available in 10 mm
Standard size : 2520 x 2040 mm
SGG MasterGlass must be installed in accordance with current national safety standards and regulations.
- As with all textured glasses, SGG MasterGlass has a pattern direction
- For a uniform appearance, the cut sheets must be placed side by sidewith the pattern on the glass in the same direction
- Special care must be taken when cutting glass where continuity of pattern is required
SGG MasterGlass glass is suitable for all types of processing:
- cut,shaped,drilled,notched and edge-worked
- assembled into double-glazed units
- processed into a toughened internal all-glass door
Find out more
Questions are grouped by common theme , so select the area which you require