The Saint-Gobain Glass series of gen next glass, categorized under 'Quantum Glass Solutions' is a contemporary glass concept offering integration of cutting-edge technology and futuristic design. Belonging to this family of glass, Electrochrome is a transparent glass that changes light and heat transmission based on ambient temperature.
This glass offers a reliable electrochromic solution to architects. It is a double/triple insulated glazing, which, under a low voltage current can be switched from clear to darkly tinted (and reversibly) while remaining transparent. Designed for solar protection, the transparent and energy-efficient Electrochrome Glass serves as a good replacement for standard shading systems.
- Windows, skylights and facades of penthouses, villas, hotels, restaurants and residential buildings
- Transportation, yachts and ships
- Comfort for users
- Heat & Light control
- Optimization of space
- Substitution for mechanical shadings
- Four different states of tints
- Fully automated system (Including glazing and electronic control)
- Maintenance-free and easy to integrate solution
- Daylighting optimization
- ‘Plug & Play’ and low voltage system