SGG Miralite Revolution
Thanks to its unique property of enhancing internal spaces with increased light levels, conviviality and complementing the original ambience, Miralite Revolution is ideally suited for both the living and working space. This includes applications in mirrors - mirror (s), wall mirror, glass mirror, bathroom mirror, mirror glass, mirror wardrobe, decorative mirrors, designer mirrors, mirror furniture and several other exterior applications.
- Thickness: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm,5mm, 6mm and 8mm
- Manufacturing sizes: Available in various standard sizes from 1220mm x 915mm to 3660mm x 2440mm
- Colors: Clear, Green, Bronze and Dark Grey
- Tolerance on thicknesses : 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6 mm +/- 0.2 mm 8 mm +/- 0.3mm
- Channel glazing in a frame
- Fixing pads
- Adhesive Fixing
- Do not use acidic / highly alkaline solutions or harsh products which are very abrasive for cleaning the Mirrors.
- Ensure that no residue from the cleaning products is left around the edges.
- Install the mirror on a supporting wall that is stable, clean and dry, free from harsh substances and absolutely flat;
- Provide sufficient space between the supporting wall and the mirror to ensure good ventilation (5 mm for a mirror less than 1 m tall, 10 mm for a larger mirror);
- Leave a space of 1 to 2 mm between mirrors when they are installed side by side;
- Avoid placing the mirror near any heat source.