This reflective solar control glass product is manufactured by a process known as “on-line Pyrolytic coating” wherein silicon-based coating is applied to the glass surface by means of pyrolysis. Also known as hard coating, the process fuses precious metal oxides onto the surface of the float glass at high temperature while the glass is in formation.
The coating imparts a “mirror-like” appearance to Reflectasol, giving a visual appeal.
SGG Reflectasol is a reflective, solar control glass that has been carefully designed to meet the twin requirements of architects, namely, the functional and the aesthetics.
SGG REFLECTASOL is suitable for most types of facade glazing in buildings:
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Apartment blocks
Its attractive appearance also enhances the interior of a building:
- Reflective quality: creating a one-way observation effect in certain lighting conditions, transmitting light whilst screening vision.
- Bevelled edges: to create a unique decorative effect (e.g. traditional internal doors)
- External or internal use
- High light reflectance and unique appearance
- Low light transmittance, improves visual comfort against direct sunlight
- Low light transmittance provides internal privacy, even in buildings with large glazed areas
SGG Reflectasol offers a wide range of performance and colour options through:
- SGG Reflectasol Light Gold
- SGG Reflectasol Sapphire Blue
- SGG Reflectasol Green
- SGG Reflectasol Dark Grey
- SGG Reflectasol Bronze
This reflective glass can be tempered and combined with many other products from the Saint-Gobain Glass range to prevent heat loss, cut the noise, or even stay clean by itself.
Find out more
Questions are grouped by common theme , so select the area which you require