SGG Black Diamond
SGG Black Diamond is a solar control glass from the house of Saint-Gobain Sun Ban.
This glass is ideal for tropical regions. It can be widely used for windows, staircase glazing, facades and balconies, amongst other applications.
- Cuts the heat from the sun
- Keeps the interiors cool
- Reduced usage of air-conditioner
- Lower operating cost
- Protects from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Protects curtains & furnishings from fading
- Reduces the glare from the sun
- Allows optimum light transmission
Product values given for 6mm | Luminous and Solar Characteristics are determined as per EN 410 | Thermal transmittance is determined as per EN 673
|Visual comfort||Visual comfort||Visual comfort||Thermal comfort||Thermal comfort||Thermal comfort|
|Visual light transmission (%)||External Reflection (%)||Internal Reflection (%)||Solar Factor (SF / SHGC)||Shading co-efficient (SC)||U-value (W/m2K)|